Addestino is a Belgian management and technology consulting firm, with a unique blend of top talent and a track-record to deliver innovation to its customers, end-to-end, from idea to market. Our multidisciplinary team is capable to cycle very fast between business strategy, technology, and user experience to shape & develop successful products, services and organizations in sectors as telecom, healthcare, energy, transport and electronics. We are committed to results and growth of both customers and consultants. Founded in 2007, Addestino is privately held with more than 50 satisfied customers, ranging from big multinationals, SMEs to universities and start-ups.
- Free keg at Delta, February 18th
As a Technology/Innovation Consultant, you work closely with a wide range of stakeholders at technical, functional, and executive level. You analyze the customer's needs, the choice of the best technologies and design innovative solutions. You are involved from concept to implementation and will guide the customer during this process. Depending on your knowledge, personal development and interests, you may find a more technical or business strategic direction.
- A challenging entrepreneurial environment in a young but fast-growing company
- An opportunity to grow in your current domain of competence, and beyond
- Broad variation in challenges and opportunities
- Support and training by senior staff and partners
- A competitive remuneration package
- Higher academic education (Master - Engineer - PhD - MBA) with a background in Engineering, Applied Science, Computer Science ...
- Strong interest in different industries: telecom, electronics, enery, transport, healthcare, finance ...
- Pragmatic, result-oriented, ability to deliver
- Customer-oriented and good communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Sound appealing? Don't hesitate! Contribute to our multi-disciplinary team and send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
For additional questions contact Evelien Tanghe.